Thursday, October 9, 2014

Home and Party Decor MDS Style- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  This week we are showing you home decor and/or party decor.


I don't have a new project to show you but a few projects I have made in the past that fit our theme.

First is a "Welcome Back" banner I made for my sisters school to welcome back teachers to the new school year. 


Next is a "First Year Picture Timeline" I made for my daughters first birthday.  This was fun to make and look back through the first year of her life.


Next is a banner I made using MDS to print out the DSP in the colors I wanted and then made a banner out of them for a cake topper.

Here is a flammable piece that I made using MDS.  I printed out the tree trunk and the typed Happy First Fathers Day part and then added my daughters hand prints for the leaves. 
 

I think that gives you a few different ideas as what you can do with MDS.  Now lets see what Wendy has for us!

http://www.wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com/2014/09/mdsbh10-09.html


3 comments:

beth rush said...

Great projects Rochelle! I really love that first year timeline, what a great idea!

Unknown said...

Very pretty party decoration inspirations! At domestic event space NYC I too am going to host wedding anniversary party for my parents. The best thing is that venue will offer DJ service and two types of cuisines along with decorations. Truly it will be a perfect deal for that price.

walid elarawy said...

شركات صيانة افران بالمدينة المنورة
فني تصليح افران بالمدينة المنورة