Thursday, June 26, 2014

Yummy Cookbook- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  This is our second hop of the month and so we are showing you things we have been working on! Don't forget to stop by our Pinterest page with all of our projects pinned!


This is a project I made just before the end of May, when we could still order boardbooks through SU!  I still wanted to share the project with you, because I think it came out so cute!  Here it is:







It is a cook book for my daughter to use in her play kitchen!  She LOVES playing and cooking in her kitchen, so I thought she needed a cookbook!  I had the thought of making her one using a boardbook from SU! for quite some time, but never got around to doing it, until I remembered they were not going to be available for much longer.  So one day (about 2 days before the deadline to order a boardbook...eeeek) I decided to get after it and make one!  I made up recipes, gathered ingredients, took pictures and then made the cookbook in MDS.  It came together so quickly and turned out so cute!

I realize you are unable to get boardbooks, but you could so easily do this this a traditional album too!  


Alright, lets see what Amber has been up to lately! 

http://stampincrazed-amber.blogspot.com/2014/06/mdsbh06-26.html


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Holly VanDyne said...

OH MY GOSH! This may be the absolute CUTEST MDS project EVER!!!! I am so in love. You win the Internet today!

Wendie Waldman said...

What a darling idea!

Cori Kozak said...

Awe, what a sweet idea!! You're a rockin' mama!! :)