Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stampin' Celebration Challenge is BACK!

Have you played with the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge?  If not, why not? We have re-vamped a little and started a new blog.  Go check it out!  We have a challenge for this month ready for you to play along with posted.  We would love to have you join our party this month!



Here is my page!  (I got the sketch from Sketch Support....awesome site!) It is of my sister, my daughter (her first time going) and I at Stampin' Up!'s annual convention a few weeks ago.  I love how the page came out!  We had a great time.  Check out the Convention 2012 Highlights video here and while you are at it listen to the convention theme song and watch the video here.  I love them both! :) 



We also have a fantastic Design Team that has created some fabulous projects to get your creative juices flowing!

If you have been on the blog hop, you're probably visiting me from Marlene's blog.  Your next stop along the way is Allison's blog .  I can't wait to see what she created!!  If you get lost anywhere along the way, here are the other Stampin Celebration Design Team Members' blogs.  Make sure and check out all of these talented ladies!
 
Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Marlene Peters - Hands On
 
I look forward to seeing what you were inspired to make by using August's inspiration pictures!  Be sure to link it up to the main Stampin' Celebration site here by August 25!  
 
 
Thanks for looking!


No comments: