Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yummy Frog Eyes


Anyone want a frog eye?

I made these cute little frog eyes using Rolo candy and a few circle punches. The box was made using four acetate Stampin' Up! Scallop Envelope dies put together to make a box. I made the sign using some Big Shot letters and a piece of Basic Black card stock cut to look like a scary sign. (I saw the idea for the Rolo's on Splitcaost or Stampin' Addicts, but I can't find it now!)











Happy Halloween!
Have a safe and spooky day!

4 comments:

Tammy Bendel said...

What a great idea!

jaydee said...

OK... so I'm laughing way out loud. these are just amazing. I can imagine a bowl of these sitting on my desk at work for everyone to enjoy. What a grossly fun idea!
you are very talented!
jaydee

Olga said...

Very cute!

Shabby Chic's and Antiques said...

Putting on a 50th wedding anniversary party for my parents, the theam is Halloween. I am working on them now, thanks for the great idea will make a great addition to our candy table. Trick or Treat I'm sure everone will love them.
Thanks Again
JULIA