Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blue Bird on a Branch- CAS30

Here is my card for Splitcoast's Clean and Simple (CAS) card this week. It was Make Overs week. What that means is re-make one of your cards you have made in the past and make it a CAS.

I was looking though my gallery and saw this owl card and thought I could make this simpler by making a simple cute bird I saw on Connie Collins blog instead of the owl. So here is what I did!

The bird was really easy and quick to make, along with the whole card, and I think he is cute! So thanks Connie for the great idea!

Thanks for looking!

oh....p.s. One of my fellow sidelines downlines downline, Tracey, started a blog...go check it out here!

3 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Oh Wow! I am so flattered that your chose my card!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Soooo cute! I found you on SplitCoast!

Rose said...

What a CUTE bird!