Saturday, February 28, 2009

kwerner design Color Inspiration #43


I saw Kristina's color inspiration this week and really liked the colors so I thought I would give it a try!

I just received the new Stampin' Up! Simple Flower embosslits die that I ordered and thought I would play with it. It is so neat, you get a deeply embossed image in a cute shape without cutting anything by hand!

So here is that card I made using all of the colors for this week (Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Brocade Blue). Very simple and quick card, but still cute! The Thank You stamp is from the Thank You Kindly stamp set from SU! and the ribbon is the 1/4" grosgrain in Chocolate Chip.






Here is a close up of the card so you can see the embossing a little better!


Thanks for looking!









P.S. Here is another color combination using all of the in colors and some Basic Black paper for the background. I like this one too!

1 comment:

Courtney Baker said...

Cute card, I actually thought about doing a bunch of circles when I first saw the colors, but I love the flowers.