Friday, August 17, 2012

Road Trip- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  This week our theme is Summer Fun!  I decided to use our road trip (well, more like Hannah's first trip out of Colorado) to Salt Lake City for Stampin' Up!'s convention this summer for my page.  Here it is:


This page came together real quick.  I used the Nifty Fifty Kit and the 12x12 page template that comes with it and changed a few things.  I deleted Arizona and New Mexico, added my own travel line to the states and used one picture instead of two.  This kit was perfect for my page!



Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the name right below mine, so that would be Mandy and then from her blog hop on over to Julie's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here!


4 comments:

~Erica~ said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I thought I had no use for this kit.. WRONG! Your such an enabler... ;-) Great page!

Holly VanDyne said...

Oh Rochelle, this is ADORABLE! LOVE how you have a picture in front of the Utah sign - super-cute!

Kimberly said...

You have inspired me to use that download. I haven't done anything with it yet and I have a similar picture in front of a Welcome to Florida sign. LOL. :)

Cori Kozak said...

Wow Rochelle, this is awesome! I don't think I even looked twice at that download... now I want it! Love the little states and the faded background text!