Friday, November 4, 2011

My Digital Studio Blog Hop week 14


**Today is the last day to vote for the My Digital Studio Contest!  I would love it if you took a minute to vote!  Here is a link to my projects:  http://mydigitalstudio.net/page/contests-rochelle-g.  If you like my projects, then vote by clicking the "Like" button once you follow the link!  And be sure to check out the other finalist's projects as well...they are awesome!**

It's week 14 of the My Digital Studio Blog Hop!  This week our theme was calendars!  Stampin' Up! has added some really cool new features to My Digital Studio and has made it SUPER easy to customize calendars for anything!  I was not able to get a project completed enough to show here, but continue on the hop and see what everyone else has come up with!  (I will post a calendar project when I have it ready!)



Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the name right below mine, so that would be Mandy and then from her blog hop on over to Julie's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here!

7. Aly Schilling
12. Holly VanDyne

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: