Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm a MDS Contest Finalist!!!

I have some exciting news today!!!  I recently entered a contest in which I had to make one scrapbook page and one card using Stampin' Up!'s digital design software called My Digital Studio.  I received a call a few weeks ago notifying me that I was chosen as a "finalist" (top 5) and I was super super excited!!  To become a "winner" (top 3) I need as many votes as possible for my projects.  This is where I need your (and everyone you knows) help!!!  Please vote for my projects!

Here is how you vote: 
- Follow this link (it will take you to my projects): http://mydigitalstudio.net/page/contests-rochelle-g
- Click on the "Like" Button (the one with the thumb next to it)
- Sign in using your existing Facebook, Google or Yahoo account and create a MyDigitalStudio.net. account.  
- And you are done! 

Voting is open today, October 31, 2011, till this Friday, November 4, 2011 at 11:59 PM MST.

I appreciate you taking a minute to vote! 

If you have any questions, please let me know!  I would love to answer any you may have about My Digital Studio!

Thanks again!
Rochelle 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your snowman card. I hope you are a finalist. Good Luck!

SueBee said...

Got my vote!! GOOD LUCK !
Susan B.

Connie Collins said...

Rochelle,
I am so proud of you for being chosen as a finalist for the MDS contest this year. SU knows talent when it see it! You are amazing!
Big Hugs & Merry Christmas!