Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happiness is Being with You- MDS- cqc110

It's Tuesday and that means it is time for a new colourQ's challenge!  I had a lot of fun making my page this week.  The colors we used were Soft Suede, Peach Parfait, Dusty Durango, Pool Party and Whisper White.  I had the perfect picture to work with...my cousin and her little boy (he is becoming famous here on my blog! :))
 
(click on the page to see it bigger!)
I was inspired by a hybrid page that Jenn Picard did.  I really like the way this page came out!

I hope you have a chance to stop by the colourQ blog and see the other design team members projects this week!  And even play along with is this week!   


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful page! It goes perfect with that wonderful photo. ;)

Arielle H Gordon said...

Rochelle, I love your pages you talented lady, you! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the colourQ Royal Court!