Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lucky Limade Grass-My Digital Studio- cqc96


It's Tuesday and that means I made a scrapbook page using My Digital Studio with this week's colourQ colors! If you want more info on this fabulous program...let me know! And if you think you are not a digital scapbooker...there are WAY more things to do with this fabulous program that to scrapbook!

(Click on the page to see it bigger and to see all the little details!)

This week we have some refreshing colors to work with and I found these amazing-ly perfect pictures that my cousin took of her nephew to use with them! The colors are Tempting Turquoise, Bashful Blue, Lucky Limeade (brand new color!!!), Basic Gray and White. The font I used was CAC Pinafore.

We would love for you to play along with us this week! Need some inspiration? Make sure to check out the design team members projects on the colourQ site too!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love how the grass is your green...incredible layout! I love the strips of paper in the background. Darling baby, those cheeks are adorable. ;)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love this layout and fun to see that it's digital.