Saturday, July 30, 2011

Non-Winning Artisan Award- Whoa MDS Page


Here is another scrapbook page I made for the Artisan Award contest. It is a 100% My Digital Studio page. (Click on the page to make it bigger!)

It measures 8" x 8" and features my cousins cute little boy Alex playing and discovering a new dump truck.

This page came together quickly as I used some DSP from MDS and then added a few extra "stamped" elements, embellishments and lots of shadowing. I also played with the color of the pictures to make them more muted to make them go with the DSP.

I am so happy my cousins have cute kids for me to use to scrapbook with! :)

Thanks for looking!
if you were at convention you may have seen this page on the display boards...it was there!

1 comment:

Summer Stone said...

Your Artisan Projects are beautiful! Great Job being a finalist :)