Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dazzling Snowman Ornament- SCIC31


It's Thursday and that means time for another Stampin' Celebration Challenge! This week we have some non-traditional Christmas colors to work with. I saw the inspiration pictures and knew whatever I made was going to have pink on it and be sparkly!

Here is what I made, a snowman ornament! I used a few glass ball ornaments and added dazzling diamonds to them and then hot glued them together in a snowman shape. I added a few big buttons from the Holiday mini catalog, a handmade scarf (I sewed a few pieces of ribbon together) and made a top hat for him (or her) and it was done!

The snowman is going to glimmer very nicely when the dazzling diamonds catch the light off the Christmas tree!

Thanks for looking!
and I hope I inspired you to create something!

2 comments:

Renée said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE, Rochelle! Love it!

Cori Kozak said...

This is so stinkin' cute!!