Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wishes on a Pedestal- SCIC14

It's Thursday and that means it's time for another Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge! Look at these fun inspiration photos! I want to be invited to this party! How fun to put treats in different glass jars and bowls with labels on them?!

Here is what I came up with,
Wishes on a Pedestal! The colors I used are Crumb Cake, Night of Navy and Very Vanilla.

I stamped the stand in Night of Navy on to Watercolor (I called it Very Vanilla, because it it more Very Vanilla then Whisper White to me!) paper and then used my Blender Pens to smooth it out a bit. Then I stamped the greeting and the cake using Crumb cake ink and did the same thing with my Blender pens. Then I added the candle in Night of Navy and a small rhinestone to make it sparkle!

I sent the Crumb Cake card stock through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wall Paper Embossing Folder to give it more interest. I also made a fun paper embellishment border using the Eyelet Border punch crimped a few times to make it more ply-able and then adhered it to the back of the main image panel.

Make sure you check out the other fabulous Design Team Members project this week too when you stop by the Stampin' Celebration Blog to play along! You ave until next Tuesday to show us what you got!


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! I like all the textured you added while still keeping it overall CAS. I'll have to remember the eyelet punch/crimper idea--I love how it looks.