Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Build A Bear Blocks- Artisan Award Submissions 2010


Here is one of my 3D items I made for Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Award. I really liked this one, even though it did take a LOT of time and details...that is what artisan is right?!

It uses the Decor Blocks and the Build a Bear dies from SU!. If you rotate the blocks you will get a scene for spring, summer, fall/Halloween, winter, Christmas and love/Valentines day.

Here is a collage of all the scenes. Click on the picture to make it bigger.

I had a lot of fun coming up with all these scenes and seeing it all done!

Thanks for looking!
p.s. If you are a demo and were at convention, you may have see this on display...it was there! SU! used the love/Valentines day side.

3 comments:

Roberta said...

Those are super cute!

Unknown said...

This is so cool!!

Unknown said...

VERY cute idea! I love all the little details--I'm sure it did take a lot of time to make all of the scenes!!