Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chocolate Bird with Sweet Pea Accents


Here is a card that I made for my club to make last month for club. It uses a lot of new products that are in the Occasions Mini catalog.

I embossed a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock using my Big Shot and the Stampin' Up! Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and put it on top pf the Chocolate Chip card base. I then clustered three circles that I had die cut using the Big Shot and the Sweet Pea DSP into the bottom right corner of the card.

Next I used the new Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch and punched out a Chocolate Chip bird and two Old Olive branches. I then placed a few pieces of the Sweet Pea Felt around the bird and then added a clear rhinestone brad to give the card a little bling. The sentiment "friends" is from the Tiny Tags stamp set and is stamped and then punched out using the Medium Jewlery Tag punch.

Here is a close up of the details.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

super duper cute, Rochelle!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhhh! I love this one! Pink and brown are my favs together!!!