Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cute Heart Stealer


Look at this cute Valentines card! I saw mjw over at splitcoast did a card like this and I thought it was so cute, I had to give it a try!

I ran the Melon Mambo card stock through my Big Shot with the SU! Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder and put it on the Chocolate Chip card stock card base.

I stamped the cute images from the clear mount Love Bandit stamp set using Staz-On onto watercolor paper and then water colored them in using SU! markers and my Aqua painter pen. I mounted it onto a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock and then folded a piece of Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon under it and mounted it to the card. Simple layout, but super cute stamp set!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Great card! I'm so in love with this set!!!