Friday, April 10, 2009

April Club


This month for club we did a few Easter cards. I think every one liked them.

The first card we did was this cute punched bunny. I have seen many of these bunnies on Splitcoast, and decided to make one myself. I added the weaved background (basket) and the grass to give him something to sit by and on. The "happy" is from the Happy Everything stamp set and the "easter" is from the retired hostess level 2 set called Occasions Collection.



The second card we made was also an Easter card. This is called a hinged card, because it opens on a hinge.

All of the stamped images are from the Wagon Full of Fun stamp set in the Occasions Mini catalog. The colors are Old Olive, Rose Red and So Saffron. This card measures 41/4" X 41/4", so it fits into a standard envelope.

The "happy easter" sentiment is from the retired hostess level 2 set Occasions Collection. This was a fun and pretty quick card to make.









The last card we made was this one using the Branch Out stamp set. I CASE'd this card pretty much all the way from geobeck on Splitcoast. I saw it and loved it! I did change the DSP. I used the Sweet Slumber Specialty which has a wonderful texture to it. The ribbon is the Satin Baja Breeze from the Valet Ribbon Originals. The colors are Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Kiwi Kiss.


Thanks for looking!

No comments: