Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fabric Challenge Card


Hello! Today over at Splitcoast the Way's to Use it challenge (WT205) was to use fabric on your card . My card was not a really thought out card, I just started and went with it adding as I went! (very different card for me!)

I started with the fabric squares of the three different pink's. I decided to sew them together into a "blanket". I then decided that Chocolate Chip card stock would be a great background for it, so I sewed the "blanket" on to the card stock. Then I realized it needed a bit more of a background and that is when I added the square white card base background. I then stamped the "Thank you so much" stamp in the lower right hand corner and called it done! Very simple, but it fits the challenge and that is what I started out to do!

Here is a close up of the "blanket". As you can see I left all the fabric frays on the card and didn't clean it up too much...I think it just makes the card that much more interesting!


Have a great weekend!

No comments: