Friday, October 3, 2008

"Girls Night Out" show

Last night I was at a show called "Girls Night Out", it supports our local Advocates Victim Assistance Team. Here are the things that I made to sell there.




First are a few of the Halloween Bag Box's that I made. Everyone really liked them, as I sold out of them and now have a small order to make a few more!





I used the Ghostly Greetings DSP, Batty for You stamp set, some ribbon a few punches and a little bit of card stock to finish them off.





Next I made these metal card storage box's. They are the perfect size to keep all your cards organized in. I included five dividers that I made, so people could label each section the way they

wanted to. Again, people must have really like them, because I sold out of them!



I used Bella Rose, Maine Blueberry and Green Tea DSP along with coordinating ribbon and chipboard letters to create these card storage box's.






Kind of along the same lines as the card storage box's I made a couple chipboard recipe box's. Again I used some DSP (Green Tea and Washington Apple), ribbon and some chipboard letters the make these. They all sold as well!













My last thing that I made was a few Accordion Scrapbooks! (I was the most excited about these!) I got the idea from SCS to do a Scrapbook in a tin, and as soon as I saw the tins, I thought ACCORDION! So I went with it and had a lot of fun making them!






This is the front to the Baby Girl book I made (it sold) and this is what it opens up to be...
















The blank spots (Groovy Guava and the little flower DSP from the kit) are for your pictures and the whisper white card stock spots are for you to journal on.

I used the Simply Scrapping kits (I think all of the kits I used are retired) to make them. You could easily get 3 books from one Simply Scrappin Kit with a little extra 8 1/2 x11 card stock.

Here are the other Accordion Scrapbooks that I made:





I also made a lot of cards to sell and some of them are pictured in my slide show that is on the left slide bar. I had a good assortment of cards for all different occasions.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So....it sounds like you did really good at the GNO thing! Awesome! Those card boxes are awesome too.

Anonymous said...

OK sister... didn't know you had a blog... i am a crafting-blog-reading-junkie, almost as much as i am the 'mini Hobby Lobby'.
here are my questions for you, because i am doing the Rec Dist Craft Fair in Nov:
how many of the halloween buckets did you make, that you sold out of?
how much did you make (if you don't mind me asking...)?
i am trying to have the 'right' stuff. did a PAC night at the elementary school last night and only sold a little bit. but people LOVED the stuff. they fondled it all for hours... and they took several of my cards for www.lousgoods.com. that is where i get all my orders now. i just decided it might be easier to do stuff out right instead of always filling orders...
anyway, i'll be reading you regularly now. it looks awesome and i love your passion. we need to get together. we have TOO much in common...
email me at lousgoods@q.com.
lou

Anonymous said...

I love the tins you did where did you get the tins and what size are they?

thanks for sharing dianeherr@frontiernet.net