Thursday, September 4, 2008

Decore Elements

Stampin' Up! (SU) recently came out with a new product line.....Decore Elements! These self-adhesive vinyl designs coordinate with many of SU's existing products. They are super easy to apply and just as easy to remove. They are a great way to add a decorative touch to your home. They can be applied to any smooth clean surface (they recommend not using them on textured walls, but I did and they worked just fine!)


I put up my first Decore Elements, and they were so easy! I used the Manhatten Flower's and the Create Definition. (The flowers are the craft color and the definition is chocolate chip.) For the Create Definition, I painted a canvas and then applied the Manhatten flowers, and then the definition. I liked the way it turned out. So after I did that one, I had parts of the flowers left, so I put them around my window in my craft room! I think they look good too! What do you think?

No comments: