Thursday, November 6, 2014

Wonderfall Project Life Page- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  This week we are showcasing Project Life by MDS.  I was a little nervous about this week, but once I sat down at the computer with MDS open, my page came together so quickly!  That is what Project Life is all about...quickly and cutely getting your pictures into an album!
 
Here is my two page spread:
 
 
I used a template, DSP (Wonderfall) and embellishments I already had and made them fit the PL theme.  I am happy with how quickly these two pages came together. 
 
See, getting your pictures in an album can be painless!  

Now let's see what Wendy has to share!

http://www.wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com/2014/11/mdsbh11-06.html


3 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

Love how this turned out!! Such cute photos for that download too!

Wendie Waldman said...

I'm so in love with the dsp you used. Love how you used the two larger pics.

Anonymous said...

That kit was perfect for your photos and made a great PL page.
Thanks for letting me be part of the blog hop this month.