Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hannah's (going to be) Two!


Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  This is our second hop of the month, so we have are showing you things we have been working on!  Don't forget to stop by our Pinterest page with all of our projects pinned!

Our daughters birthday is at the end of the month, so I made a few invitations for a small birthday party we are going to have for her.  Here they are:

Front
Back
 I saw a card like this online and liked the simplicity of it.  Theirs had a picture for the background, but I didn't want to use a picture, so I used DSP instead and also flipped the entire card to go horizontal.  They were so easy and quick to make!  The colors I used were Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Pool Party and Island Indigo.  I also added a few Silver Glitter paper stripes as well.

I needed to mail these soon, so I decided to print them at home and then mount them on to Blushing Bride cardstock.  They looked good, but the Glitter paper didn't really look like much, so I added a few Dazzling Details to the glitter paper stripes and it looks great now and they are in the mail!

The fonts I used were KG How Many Times for (Hannah and the main text) and A Gental Touch for the (turning two).

Ok, now lets see what Amber has been up to in MDS!

http://alystamps.com/MDSBH12-19
  

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

stampinjul said...

Awwwwwww! How cute is that? The colors are so great together!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

That is ADORABLE Rochelle! I can't believe she is going to be two already!