Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hexagon Thanks- MDS Blog Hop


Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  On this hop we are showing you things we have been working on! And remember, we still have our Pinterest page with all of our projects we have made in the past!


Here is what I have been working on recently:

Front and Back
Inside
It is a Thank You card I made for my sister so she would have easy thank you cards ready after her baby shower.  I used the colors of their nursery (Grey, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise).  I didn't make them very "babyish" just in case she had extras so she could use them later for non baby things too.

Are you ready to hop to hop on to the next blog...Aly's




Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

stampinjul said...

Such a cute idea! Darling color combo!

Wendie Waldman said...

Great card, lucky sister!

beth rush said...

great idea not to make it too baby related, I have loads of wedding thank you's left, and its been 20 years :) super cute card, love that you added your name to the back.

Holly VanDyne said...

I just *love* this! Love the colors and those hexagons! :)

Cindy Schuster said...

Great color combo and love the hexagon! Good idea on making it general thank you.

Jeanna Bohanon said...

These are so fun - you come up with some of the best ideas!