Monday, August 19, 2013

Homemade Sweet Potato Face- MDSM28

It's Monday and time for another MDS Monday Challenge!  Remember we are going to start posting a new challenge every week, but the challenges will still be open for two, so it give you plenty of time to create something and share it with us!

This week Tara has a card sketch for us!  I actually made a scrapbook page using her sketch.  She also has a challenge to create an "embellishment cluster" on the page too.  Here is my page:

My "embellishment cluster" is not all that noticeable, but there are 5-6 layers of them piled up on the tag with the mixer on it.  The layers are as follows, tag, bowls, mixer, spatula, heart and twine bow.  I didn't want to add to many other things to this page as I wanted my daughter and her messy face to be the main focal point.

Here is the sketch:

   

Be sure to go by the MDS Monday blog and see what all the other DT members created using the sketch.  And we would love to have you join us too...the challenge lasts two weeks, so you have time to create something in MDS and show us.  
 
Thanks for stopping by! 





No comments: