Monday, July 29, 2013

First Twelve Months- MDSM25

It's Monday and time for another MDS Monday Challenge!  Remember we are going to start posting a new challenge every week, but the challenges will still be open for two, so it give you plenty of time to create something and share it with us!

This week is my week to come up with a sketch and a challenge!  I decided to challenge everyone to use numbers on their pages!  Here is my page (or pages!) :

click on pages to see them bigger!

I knew I was going to use these pictures on this sketch and challenge, because I have been needing to scrap these pictures! (As well as the others I need to do to finish my daughters first year album!!)  I went with the snap shot theme on my page because I felt it fit the theme well.

Here is the sketch:


As you can see I kind of altered the sketch a little bit and then added a second page so it would work with all twelve pictures I had.



Be sure to go by the MDS Monday blog and see what all the other DT members created using the sketch and challenge.  And we would love to have you join us too...the challenge lasts two weeks, so you have time to create something in MDS and show us.  

 
Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

What a wonderful summary of Hannah's first year! I love the challenge of adding numbers... I really had to think, but it made for such fun pages from the DT.

hollybeary creations said...

I LOVE this page.. What a great idea to commemorate the first 12 months.. and I love the layout!