Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Vacation Voucher

The MDS Blog Hop crew is back with another hop for you!!  This is our first hop of the month, so we have a theme!  We are showing you summer and/or vacation projects!  Don't forget about our Pinterest page too!!  We have ALL of our pages and/or projects each design team member has made since we started in January pinned!!  Check it out here and make sure to follow us!


Here is what I made:


Front                                                                        Back        
It is a front and back full page sized gift certificate to stay at the Hotel Monaco in Denver for my parents!  We gave this to our parents as a gift along with the gift card to the hotel.  I wanted to make something a little more special than just the gift card, so I came up with this!  I got pictures off line and then added text to tell them a little bit about the Hotel.  I just printed it at home onto Whisper White cardstock and it looked great!

So my project is not about me going on vacation, but giving a vacation to someone else!  



Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the thumbnail right after mine, so that would be Aly and then from her blog hop on over to Kimberly's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here!






No comments: