Monday, May 6, 2013

Hannah Jumper-MDSM13

It's Monday and time for another MDS Monday Challenge!  It is my turn to provide a sketch and challenge.  My challenge was to use the sketch I provided as well as using a monochromatic color scheme on the page.  Here is what I made:


I used Rich Razzleberry as my color and decided on that because of the shirt my daughter is wearing.  The DSP and the frogs are from the Hoppy Memories kit and I just re-colored them to a Rich Razzleberry hue.  I still do not know if this page just looked like a grape exploded all over it or not! :)


Here is the sketch.  We would love to see what you can do with MDS! 

Be sure to go by the MDS Monday blog and see what all the other DT members created using the sketch and challenge.  And we would love to have you join us too...the challenge lasts two weeks, so you have time to create something in MDS and show us.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Love the Rich Razzleberry hue on the whole page -- how fun!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Such an adorable page. I love the little frogs - too cute!

savvy teaching tips said...

Rochelle, this is stunning. I know you can re-colour papers, but I just never considered this kit for a girl. I'm going to have another look at this kit TFS
Sandra