Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hip Hop, Happy Easter!- MDS Blog Hop

It's the Second Wednesday of the month and that means the MDS Blog Hop crew is back with another hop for you!!  This is our first hope of March so we have a theme..this week it is Easter or St. Patrick's day!!  Be sure and check out our NEW Pinterest page too!!  We have ALL of our pages and/or projects each design team member has made since we started in January pinned!!  Check it out here and make sure to follow us!

I was looking at Pinterest the other day and saw an Easter card that caught my eye and knew I could make it in MDS, so I did...here it is:


It is a CASE for sure!!  But I loved what I saw, I knew I didn't want to make it much different.  I used the Timeless Type punches for the "Hip Hop"'s and filled them with the Eggceptional Easter DSP.  The bunny is from the Little Additions kit and I freeformed the little hop dots. 


Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the thumbnail right after mine, so that would be Aly and then from her blog hop on over to Mandy's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here!  This month's guest blogger is Wendy Weixler, so make sure to check out what she has made as well! 






Thanks for stopping by and see you in 2 weeks for our mid month March hop!

4 comments:

Jonna said...

I like the idea of turning the words and using DSP to fill them. Super cute cherub there too :)
Thanks for sharing

Wendie Waldman said...

Love it - the bunnies hopping are fun!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

not only is your daughter one of the most beautiful little girls ever - she has such a talented Mommy!!!

Cori Kozak said...

This is adorable (as always) Rochelle! :)