Friday, February 1, 2013

Desktop Love- SCIC63

Wow!  It is February 1st already and that means Stampin' Celebration Inspiration has a new challenge for the month!  We also have a new addition to the challenge coming mid- month, so be sure to check back here on the 15 or stop by the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration  site to see what we have in store!!  Here is what I made this month:


It is a desktop background for my computer I made in MDS!  You can see in the picture above that it is "in use".  It was real easy to make.  I just opened a blank page in MDS, designed my background, saved it as a .jpeg and then set it as my desktop background using the "personalize" menu on my computer.  I think I may have gotten luck with the proportions being right and it working just fine size wise.

 Here is the inspiration box for this month.  Bet you can't guess what picture I was inspired by?! :)  The background DSP comes from the Lemonade Stand Digital Disc (free when you spend $50 during Sale-a-Bration!!) that I re-colored Cherry Cobbler to go with the love theme and the letters "L", "O", "V" and "E" are Timeless Type Alphabet punches and the ribbon is a bow from the Taffeta Trimmings.

We would love it if you played along with us!  I look forward to seeing what you were inspired to make by using this month's inspiration pictures!  Be sure to link it up to the main Stampin' Celebration site here by February 25 to be in the running to be our "Pick of the Party"!

If you have been on the blog hop, you're probably visiting me from Erin's blog.  Your next stop along the way is Jenny's blog.  I can't wait to see what she created!!  If you get lost anywhere along the way, here are the other Stampin Celebration Design Team Members' blogs.  Make sure and check out all of these talented ladies!

Stampin' Celebration Blog Hop:
Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Jenny Peterson - Lakeshore Stamping


Thanks for looking and don't forget to come back on the 15th! 

No comments: