Tuesday, January 15, 2013

You and Blankey- SCIC62 mid-month

It's mid month, and that means there is still time to join us over at the Stampin' Celebration site for this months inspiration challenge!  And I have a little mid-monthsperation for you!  Here is what I made:


I made a page of my daughter and her beloved blankey!  She LOVES this thing!  And as soon as she gets it in her hand her thumb goes to her mouth...so cute!  I used the colors of this months inspiration pictures to make my page.  I felt they went perfectly with this picture.


Here is the inspiration picture for January again....what does this make you want to create?  We would love to see!  Se sure to link up to the main Stampin' Celebration site here by January 25 to be in the running for the "Pick of the Party"!  



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: