Wednesday, January 9, 2013

All Bundled Up- MDS Blog Hop is BACK!!!




After a little holiday/ end of the year break, we are back with the MDS Blog Hop!!  We have made a few changes.  Here they are:
  • We will be posting on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday's of each month, which will give us all more time to create fabulous projects to share with you.
  •  You can count on our first post of the month having a theme of the current holiday/season for that month and the second post of the month will be whatever current project we are working on personally!  
  • We will have a new Guest Blogger join us every month.
  • We have a NEW Pinterest page!!  Check it out here and make sure to follow us!
 As you can see we have made some changes, but all of us are still creating with My Digital Studio and loving it!  We hope you enjoy our hop as much as we enjoying making the projects you see.

Ok, on with the hop!! Our first January theme is "Snow".  This was fun because I had pictures of my daughter all bundled up in her snowsuit sitting in the snow for the first time.  Here is the page I made:


I love the way it came out!  I started with a sketch idea I got on Pinterest.  The page uses mostly things from the Frosty Day II Digital Kit.  I added a few random snowflakes I found using the global search option in MDS, a couple Hand Torn Edges and a few Mis-Stitches.  The font I used on the page is called Strawberry Avalanche.

Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the name right below mine, so that would be Aly and then from her blog hop on over to Mandy's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here!  This month's guest blogger is Julie Davidse, so make sure to check out what she has made as well!

5 comments:

Rita W said...

Oh my goodness. This page is too sweet. What great pictures!!!! She is just such a cutie pie!

stampinjul said...

Darling page, Rochelle! I love the colors you used! I wanna eat her up, she is so cute!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, what an absolutely gorgeous layout. The pictures are beautiful.She's a darling.

Elizabeth Price said...

I agree with the previous comments--your photos are FABULOUS and you have showcased them with perfection!

Jonna said...

I love all this pink on the page. So girlie snow time. Of course your little lady is cute as a button. Thanks for sharing