Thursday, November 1, 2012

WonderFALL- SCIC60

Is it November 1st already!?!  I guess it is and that means Stampin' Celebration has a new inspiration piece for you!!  And also we are very thrilled to announce we have a new design team member!  We would like to welcome Jenny Peterson! Make sure to  go by her blog and welcome her!  Here is the page I made:


I used the colors in this months inspiration piece for my page of my daughter this fall.  I have been wanting to use the cute DSP in the Wonderfall kit and I did on this page.  Just a simple layout with a single picture, some cute DSP and a few stitches. 



Here is our inspiration pictures for November!  We would love it if you played along with us!  I look forward to seeing what you were inspired to make by using October's inspiration pictures!  Be sure to link it up to the main Stampin' Celebration site here by November 25 to be in the running to be our "Pick of the Party"! 
 
If you have been on the blog hop, you're probably visiting me from Erin's blog.  Your next stop along the way is Jenny's blog.  I can't wait to see what she created!!  If you get lost anywhere along the way, here are the other Stampin Celebration Design Team Members' blogs.  Make sure and check out all of these talented ladies!
 

3 comments:

Stampin' Celebration said...

What an adorable layout Rochelle!! I love it and she is just too cute!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love the page, and of course your daughter is adorable too. :-)

Erin Gonzales said...

Seriously AWESOME layout and page!! Your digital design is so great and really motivates me to crack that thing open after leaving it be for SOOOOOO long. I love your blog!