Tuesday, November 27, 2012

First Tooth!

I found a new digital challenge blog!!  And it is called MDS Monday, so I decided to play along for their  first sketch challenge!  I seem to use sketches a lot as a starting point when starting a page.  Here is my page:


I loved the sketch they had and I knew I had to have a single picture I could use.  I found this one of my husband felling our daughters firth tooth just before she was 6 months old!  I used the Convention 2012 kit on this page and like the simplicity of it.

Here is their sketch:

There is still time to play along or just go check out what the design team and other participants have created in MDS!


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

jjcreations said...

Great page for a memorable event! I love the soft colours and the details on your banners. Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday. I hope you join us again soon.

Tara Bourgoin said...

What a wonderful way to remember such a milestone event (and an incredibly sweet photo!). I love the colours you've used... so soft and subtle. Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday!

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful, Rochelle! Love the muted tone and pop of color... and the chalk sketches! Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

hollybeary creations said...

This page is gorgeous.. I love the grey with the pastels.. What a great memory to scrap. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.