Friday, October 26, 2012

Whoooo's the Cutie?- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  This week we our theme is Owls!  And since I didn't post a page last week, I threw that theme in too (it was to be inspired by the person below me in the MDS blog hop line up, so I got Mandy!)  Here is my page:


I had these pictures of my daughter when she was about a month and a half old in the perfect outfit for this week...a little sweater dress with little owls on it!  I got the layout from Pinterest and then went from there.  And it was perfect that the dress was almost perfectly Rose Red too! :)  I made an owl that was just like the one on her dress by using the owl punch and adding wings to her using a leaf punch. 


I had some problems getting the ribbon pucker (that is what I got from Mandy..see her blog post here) to show up correct when I was finishing my page, that is why if you look at the whole page above you will see the ribbon pucker is half gone.  But I screen captured it and you can see what it is supposed to look like in this cropped pictures of the page.  Isn't this such a GREAT idea?!  Thanks Mandy!


Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the name right below mine, so that would be Mandy and then from her blog hop on over to Julie's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here!

2 comments:

Rita W said...

Too adorable! I just love your layout and that gorgeous little one of yours. :)

Sharon said...

great page! What's going on with the cropping ribbon??? I too have been trying to do the cropped ribbon bow and it won't come out when I import the project. Hopefully, SU will fix it soon.