Friday, October 5, 2012

Foot Print Witch- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop! This week we are making Halloween themed projects!  I can't believe Halloween is right around the corner already!  I had fun with my post card this week.  I was looking at Halloween ideas on Pinterest and came across an adorable little foot print witch.  I knew I wanted to make one, but my daughter was already in bed, so I used MDS to create a digital one!  Here she is!




Isn't this just the cutest idea?!  I love seeing all the hand/foot print "things" you can make out there.  I am not sure if this idea is feasible for my daughter yet...the two toned foot paint maybe a little to much for a mommy and a 9 month old to handle, but this digital rendition makes me happy!

I used the Baby Prints stamp set and then used the coloring tool to color the heal part Blush Blossom.  The arms are from the All in the Family stamp set and I used the Freeform Brush to draw the broom, hair and hat.  The Freeform tool was perfect for the "handmade" feel I was going for with the project! 

What do you think?



Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the name right below mine, so that would be Mandy and then from her blog hop on over to Julie's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here!


1 comment:

Terri Mongeon said...

Rochelle this is SO cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing!