Friday, September 21, 2012

For You- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop! This week we are using the new feature in MDS2 of being able to color on stamps with multiple colors!  It is like having your markers in your hand and coloring directly onto a stamp and then stamping it.....soo cool!  Here is my card:




I started off by looking through the stamps I have in MDS and found this guy and though, he would be fun to color, so that is what I did!  I had fun making him come to life!  I added a few branches, made my own DSP by using custom text over and over again and then gave him a heart on a string to hold.  


Here is the inside.  Kept it simple.  The back also has the text on it.

I rarely make cards in MDS (because they kind of scare me!!) but I am really happy the way this one came out!  Now I just have to make a few more and then have them printed so they are ready for me to use when I need them!



Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the name right below mine, so that would be Mandy and then from her blog hop on over to Julie's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here!



No comments: