Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Beautiful Sunrise- SCIC58 1/2

It's mid September, so I have got a Mid-Monthspiration for you from the Stampin' Celebration Challenge blog!  I hope this gives you some inspiration to join us...you have till the 25 to submit your project.  Here is my page I made:

I know this page does not look much like the inspiration piece, but I did think the colors in the picture fit....kind of a stretch, I know, but oh well!

My husband took this picture of our daughter in the hospital under the lights for her Jaundice while the sun was rising over the Denver skyline.  What an awesome picture..hugh?

We would love it if you played along with us!  I look forward to seeing what you were inspired to make by using September's inspiration pictures!  Be sure to link it up to the main Stampin' Celebration site here by September 25 to be in the running to be our "Pick of the Party"!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Stampin' Celebration said...

This is awesome Rochelle and such an amazing photo.

Margaret said...

That's one of the most amazing photographs I've ever seen! You treated it just right to let the awesome photo lead!

Heidi Baks said...

Love this page, Rochelle!