Friday, July 27, 2012

First Father Day- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  This week our challenge was to work with punches!  I seem to use punches a lot on my pages.  I like them because you can add DSP, make a solid color and re-size them as big as you want without them getting fuzzy (and coming soon.....August 1.....in MDS2 you will be able to add pictures to them too!!)

(click on the page to see it bigger!)

Here is the page I made.  It is my husband's first fathers day!  I used the Blueberry Crisp DSP (I think that maybe the first time I have used it on a page, and who would have ever known it was going to be on a masculine-ish page!?)  I got the sketch from Janet Wakeland's cute page she made.

I used punches to make the panel the pictures are on, to make the DSP panels, to add a frame to the eight little pictures, the flags are punches, the "d", "a" and "d"'s are punches, the little heart is a punch, the watermarked hexagon in the bottom right corner are punches....and I think that is about it that is on the page!  So most everything I used is a punch!!



Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the name right below mine, so that would be Mandy and then from her blog hop on over to Julie's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here! 


1 comment:

Amber said...

how cute! Love all the pictures!