Friday, June 15, 2012

Visiting Daddy- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  This week our theme is The Men In Our Life!  I chose to do a page featuring my husband and Hannah.




This page is very simple, but it took me forever to make it!  I kept going back and forth on what I should do or add or not add or...and then I decided, it was going to be done.  I used the Tool Shed Stamp set for the tools.



Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the name right below mine, so that would be Mandy and then from her blog hop on over to Julie's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here!

1 comment:

Cori Kozak said...

Very cute!! Love the tools! And the great thing about MDS, you can change as much as you want and not waste paper - lol!! :)