Friday, June 29, 2012

Swatch Book Calendar- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  This week our theme is to show you projects we have created using the Swatch Book option in MDS.  I haven't created a lot of swatch books, but I really like the idea of them because of their convenient size.

I created a 2012 calendar for this year and gave them to people at the beginning of the year as little gifts. 

Here is the cover and the first inside page of the book (a sneak peak of 2013).


I added DSP that was appropriate for each month as the background image and then changed the opacity of it on the side that has the months on it and then left it full strength on the back side.   


I also added important dates to each month.  I love how the swatch book was the perfect amount of pages for a full year and it is such a great size to be able to take with you wherever you may need a calendar. (I am not going to post all 12 months...I think you get the gist!)



Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the name right below mine, so that would be Mandy and then from her blog hop on over to Julie's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here! 


1 comment:

Mandy Grant said...

This is awesome, Rochelle! I love how you displayed the front and back together...very clever!