Friday, March 9, 2012

Tummy Time- MDS Blog Hop


 

Welcome to the My Digital Studio Blog Hop!  I always get excited for Friday's because I love working on pages using My Digital Studio!  

This week's theme was a layout that Heather picked out!  Here is is:

When I first saw the layout I knew I wanted to use fun "play time" pictures, because look at the layout...doesn't it just look fun?!

I had just taken some tummy time pictures of Hannah in some fun bright pajamas, so I decided to use those pictures on my page. (click on the page to see it in more detail!)


The colors I used on my page were Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White which I got out of the pajamas she is wearing.  The font of the title is Cafe Rojo.  I added an overlay from the Hip and Handsome Overlay stamp set to the Pretty in Pink background paper to give it a bit of a texture and interest.




Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the name right below mine, so that would be Mandy and then from her blog hop on over to Julie's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here!


  

5 comments:

Heather Summers said...

Cute...love how you did the title! Great photos and page:)

Holly VanDyne said...

I LOVE how you twisted your text to match the arrow, Rochelle! And what a sweetheart you have there.

Terri Mongeon said...

Love the text on this! Super cute page!

Wendie said...

A sweet adaptation of this sketch.

Alesha Walls said...

Hannah is just so adorable!