Friday, September 30, 2011

Yumm!- My Digital Studio Blog Hop

Welcome to week 9 of the MDS blog hop!  This week we have a color challenge!  The colors we used were So Saffron, Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, Old Olive and a neutral (I used Crumb Cake and a little bit of Very Vanilla).  I used pictures of my cousins kid eating pancakes and enjoying them!

(Click on the page to make it bigger!)

I used a sketch from Got Sketch? for my page.  Pretty simple, but a fun layout to use for many occasions!  Check out the title...those are the new-ish alphabet punches from Stampin' Up!  What fun they are to work with and the possibilities are endless for ways to use them! 

Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the name right below mine, so that would be Mandy and then from her blog hop on over to Julie's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here!

1 comment:

Heather Summers said...

ADORABLE!!! Can his checks be any more "smooshable??" Great page!