Sunday, July 24, 2011

Non-Winning Artisan Award- Snowflake Card


Here is the one card I made for the Artisan Award contest. I really liked the way it turned out! (Click on the pictures to see them bigger!)

The colors (Baja Breeze, Cajun Craze, Basic Grey and Whisper White) were picked straight from Stampin' Up!'s color coach...I don't think I would have put these colors together myself, but they do look really great together!

There are so many little details on this card, I just love it!

Here are a few of the products I used to make this card: brads, bitty buttons, Big Shot and various dies, Presto Patterns Specialty paper, sponge daubers, Linen Thread, distressing tool and shimmer paint.

I had a blast putting this card together and adding all the details until it was just right!

Thanks for looking!
if you were at convention you may have seen this on the display boards...it was there!

1 comment:

Cori Kozak said...

This is stunning Rochelle! I would have picked you! ;)
I enjoyed chatting with you at convention. I need to email you the picture of the three of us!