Sunday, May 8, 2011

In Color Mom


Happy Mothers Day! I hope all you mothers out there have a wonderful day!

I have a simple card to share today. If you saw my FREE tutorial I made for the preview week's for the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Edition, then this will look a bit familiar!

To make the card all I did was stamp the images from the stamp set Flower Fest onto Vellum card stock using Black StazOn and then colored them in using Stampin' Write markers, mounted the vellum onto a piece pf Whisper White card stock and then onto the Blush Blossom card base! So easy and fun, but yet it makes a bold statement!

I also stamped the "Mom" from Messages for Mom onto Vellum card stock using Black StazOn.

I added a simple little bow to the card and it was finished!

Be sure you are checking out the Create with Connie and Mary site....there is BLOG CANDY frequently over there for the next week! You do not want to miss out on the Early Bird Special on the Summer Edition either...it is a $5 savings!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Messages for Mom and Flower Fest.
Paper: Vellum card stock, Blush Blossom and Whisper White.
Inks: Black SatzOn
Accessories: Poppy Parade, Blush Blossom and Peach Parfait Stampin' Write Markers, 5/8" Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon.



Thanks for looking!
-Rochelle

No comments: