Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rudolph, Front and Center- SCIC32


It's Thursday and time for another Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge! This challenge will be up for TWO WEEKS!! That is a lot if time to create something and share it with us! We have traditional Christmas Colors to work with in these fun inspirational pictures.

I decided to use a stamp set I just got, Holiday Lineup. I have been wanting to get it for a while, but never did, until this year, I broke down and got it!

Here is what I came up with, very simple, but to the point. I stamped the reindeer onto watercolor paper using StazOn ink and then used the blender pens and classic inks to color with. Those cute little reindeer are so fun to watercolor, even though on this card I only did one in detail and washed the others with Crumb Cake ink.

Here is a close up of the reindeer and the sentiment. You can see I added googly eyes to Rudolph and then crystal effects to his nose to make it shine! I stamped the sentiment on the Crumb Cake card base and then used a blender pen to trace the letters to give them a softer glowy-er look. I think it added a nice touch to the card.

Again you have TWO WEEKS (until the 28th) to create something that was inspired by the inspiration pictures above!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Pat Jandacek said...

A real cute card and simple enough for mass production.