Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cute Gift's- CCMC-HM7

It's nearing the end of Week 7 over at the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition and it is time for our Saturday Challenge! Do you want to be entered into a drawing for one of two $75 Stampin' Up! merchandise gift certificates or two FREE passes to the NEXT edition of Create with Connie and Mary? If so, then head over to the Create with Connie and Mary blog and subscribe to the Holiday Edition and play along with us in the Saturday Challenges! It is never too late to join...but you better hurry, because next week is the last week....you will have access to all the past projects and tutorials for a long time after we stop creating no matter when you join us!

Ok on with this week's Saturday Challenge! This week we have been creating using A Cute Christmas, Merry Crittermas, the Builder Wheels, Candy Cane Rub-Ons and the Decor Elements. The challenge for this week is a color challenge using Garden Green, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride and Real Red. I decided to use the A Cute Christmas stamp set for my card.

Here is what I came up with! I had fun wrapping up all the presents on my card and even un-wrapping one of them! :) I used the Candy Cane Christmas Designer Series Fabric on my card as well as the stamp set, because I couldn't not resist using it, it matching the A Cute Christmas set perfectly!

I made my presents by cutting appropriate colors of card stock for the boxes and then wrapped them up using small strips of the Designer Series Fabric. I attatched "to: from:" tags (made using the "to: from:" stamp in the A Cute Christmas stamp set) to each gift. The last gift has already been ripped open to expose the greeting "have a cute Christmas!"

The Whisper White background on my card was sent through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and then mounted onto a Blushing Bride card base.

Be sure to check out the other design team members cute creations this week too:

Connie Babbert- Inkspired Treasures
Cristena Bagne- Gettin' Crafty
Jenn Picard- A New Ink on Life
Mary Brown- StamperCamper's Corner

Thanks for looking!

No comments: