Thursday, October 21, 2010

Towering Trio of Sweet Treats- SCIC25

It's Thursday and that means it is time for another Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge! This week we are celebrating spiders, pumpkins, bats, cats and plenty of bright fun colors! And I saw an awfully lot of sweet treats in the inspiration pictures too!

Here is what I came up with, a Towering Trio of Sweet Treats! I used Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black as my color scheme.

I die cut the boxes from the Bitty Box and Envelope die with my Big Shot and then used the Batty for You stamp set to stamp the images using the same color ink as the card stock. Then I filled the boxes with some sweet treats for a special trick-or-treat-er!

I stacked them all together and tied them up using the Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon. I added a simple tag to the top by using the Batty for you stamp set, Basic Black ink and the 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches.

A simple yet fun project to make treats extra cute for extra cute trick-or-treat-ers!

Be sure to check out the other design team members projects this week too over at the Stampin' Celebrations blog and I hope I inspired you to join us this week!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: