Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dad's Brand New Yellow Four-Wheeler

Here is the birthday card I made for my Dad! My Mom and Dad have just gotten a new four-wheeler and it is yellow, so that is where my inspiration came from for this card!

The Woodgrain background stamp was stamped on to Sahara Sand card stock using Early Espresso ink. Then I cut it in to four equal chunks and sponged all the edges and put them on to the chocolate Chip card base.

I stamped the four-wheeler from the set Loads of Fun on to Water Color Paper in Black StazOn ink, colored it in using markers and my Aqua Painter Pen and then used the making technique to stamp the trees behind it in Always Artichoke classic ink and then blended them in a bit using my Aqua Painter Pen. I added a little Crystal Effects to the four-wheeler so it would shine.....remember....it is brand new! :)

Then I used the new 2 1/2" Circle punch from the Holiday Mini Catalog to punch put the four-wheeler and then popped it off the card using dimensionals. The sentiment is from the Fundamental Phrases stamp set.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: