Thursday, September 23, 2010

Circled Fellows- SCIC21


It's Thursday and that means it is time for another Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge! This week we are celebrating with these fun-bright-kind-of girly outdoor party inspiration pictures! Be sure to check out the Stampin' Celebration blog and the other design team members projects this week.

Here is what I came up with, Circled Fellows! As you can see I pulled the colors from the top left inspiration picture and used them on my card. I used Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake. The little animals are from the level 2 hostess set Long Fellows.

I stamped each animal onto water color paper using Black StazOn and then colored them in using the appropriate markers and then used my blender pens to blend and soften them. Then I punched them out using the 3/4" Circle punch and mounted them on to the Crumb Cake card stock using Dimensionals. I added a Very Vanilla Satin ribbon and bow to the card to finish it off!

Here you can see the dimensionals popping the animals off the card a little bit.

Thanks for looking!
I hope I inspired you to play along with us this week!

And be sure to check out the Create with Connie and Mary blog...the preview period and early bird special is going on now...you do not want to miss it!

2 comments:

Marian said...

This is fantastic! I'm going to CASE this one and send it to my 3 year old niece. She'll love it! Thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

Very cute.
Rach:)